This e-learning course is different to most communication courses in that it focuses on the way that communications and information are managed within an organisation rather than personal communication techniques.
This course is most suitable for those who’re looking to work for a business in a pivotal role where liaison with other members of staff and team members is essential.
Awarded 35 CPD points upon successful completion
The ability to communicate effectively is a vital component in anyone’s toolbox. The course will help you understand what gets in the way of effective communication; some of the different types of information available; and how to find and use the right information.
Key benefits of this course: –
• Improved performance for anyone looking to make more of their time
• Flexible, self-paced learning via the internet
• Learn where and when you want
• Hints and tips to help solve real work problems
• Includes a ‘Progress file’ so you can record your learning activities and progress
• The opportunity to gain a prestigious Pitman Training Certificate
• Ample opportunity to complete the course – 6 months access
We have a full range of communications focussed training. Look at Our Courses for the full course list.
This course will help you learn how to communicate effectively and efficiently with your colleagues and team members.
There are no specific pre-requisites required to start this course.
After this course you could progress your learning further in areas such as time management or managing different personalities which could lead you to more senior office positions such as Senior Secretary or Administrator, Office Manager etc.