Created by experienced Management Assistant Adam Fidler, this 2-day tutor-led seminar focusses on taking your exsiting PA skills to the next level to further enhance your proficiency and broaden the scope of your career path.
Be prepared to take control of your job, and climb the career ladder with confidence!
This PA seminar has been created, and is led by, Adam Fidler, himself an experienced Management Assistant to board level Directors.
Held over 2 consecutive days, the course will take you to the top of the tree in terms of delivering the highest level of assistance to senior bosses.
This seminar is designed for those new to the PA profession or those such as Senior Administrators or Senior Secretaries looking to work their way towards a PA or EA career.
During the seminar you will learn how to:
– Understand the skills required and expectations Senior Managers have of their PA;
– Know how to work autonomously, set daily routines and make decisions;
– Be ready to take the lead on meeting administration – learn smarter ways to create agendas, meeting papers and minutes;
– Appreciate the importance of emotional intelligence; the more senior you become, the more important your behaviours become;
– Know how to deal with your emotions in the workplace;
– Work more effectively with senior managers and become more resilient when working under pressure;
– Learn new systems to keep you organised and focussed.
You will receive your own workbook containing various exercises to work on and at the end of the course can keep this to utilise as a point of reference once you are back at work.
For full details contact your local centre to see what seminars are organised for the upcoming future.
Please note there are occasions this can be run over the course of just 1 day rather than 2. Your local centre will be able to confirm availability and exact duration.