This one-day seminar takes an in-depth look at the vital role of the receptionist and the important contribution they make to the successful and effective running of any business. The seminar is for those who wish to represent a company in a frontline receptionist position, or who are asked to deputise in this important role from time to time and want to ensure they fulfil this position to its fullest.
The seminar will help you understand the importance of the receptionist's role and how to project the best image for your company. It focuses on increased work effectiveness through better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in this job role.
The seminar covers;
- Understanding the duties of a receptionist
- The importance of a reception area
- How to present a positive image
- Making a first impression people remember
- Developing strategies for dealing with different situations
- Receiving visitors professionally
- Developing effective listening skills and focussing on customer care.
Students will get a workbook with practical exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.
Even if we don’t have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!