This one-day seminar is perfect for anyone who needs to improve their planning and time management skills. It will give you practical tips to deal with your own or your manager’s working day. It will help you effectively plan and confidently prioritise your workload to ensure your own and your manager’s objectives are achieved.
Key topics covered include;
- Learning different approaches to managing time
- Taking an objective look at how you spend your time at work
- How to prioritise effectively
- How to establish short and long term goals to achieve results
- How to delegate effectively
- Identifying the difference between proactive and reactive working.
On completion of the seminar, you will get a workbook with exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied and the knowledge consolidated.
Even if we don’t have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!