This is a tutor-led seminar aimed at anyone who wishes to learn how to become more assertive and confident in their workplace.
It is designed to help you behave more assertively in the workplace to enable you to be more effective in your day-to-day working role. It will help you to develop confidence and ensure that boundaries are set for Assertive/Agressive behaviour. We feel this is essential for anyone liaising with others in the workplace.
It’s a one-day seminar that many of our training centres can offer to dedicated groups or on a one-to-one basis. Just have a chat with one of our Course Advisors in any of our training centres to find out their seminar training programme and discuss booking.
The seminar covers a number of different topics areas around Working with Assertiveness. Ultimately, this seminar will help you;
- Understand assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour patterns
- The affects such behaviours have on you and others
- Understand your rights and responsibilities
- Recognise an assertive response
- Learn three steps to assertive behaviour
- Say 'no' without feeling guilty
- Review conflict situations
- Compare constructive criticism and destructive criticism
- Deal with criticism assertively
Having completed this seminar, you will have developed skills in communicating more assertively and confidently.
Even if we don’t have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!