This one-day tutor-led seminar looks in further detail at the Microsoft PowerPoint programme and is designed to increase your skills to a more enhanced level.
Before attending this seminar it would be advisable if you had already attended the Level 1 session, or has proven equivalent basic experience.
Key elements covered during this seminar are;
- Creating and working with templates
- Inserting clipart/SmartArt
- Working with media - customising animations and inserting movies
- Collaborating on the web - creating hyperlinks and interactive objects
- Exploring online meeting options and broadcasting presentations
- Building interactive presentations
- Additional PowerPoint features
With this practical session you'll be able to confidently apply your new skills directly in the workplace and create highly engaging and interactive presentations.
If we don't have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!