This is a one-day, tutor-led seminar that is designed to introduce you to the Microsoft Project program and give you a good basic working knowledge of this unique programme.
It is designed for people with a knowledge of Windows who need an introduction to Microsoft Project, to schedule and track tasks.
The seminar covers a range of topics including;
- A basic introduction to the Microsoft Project programme
- How to create a project
- How to manage tasks in a project plan
- Working effectively within time constraints
- Adding and assigning resources
- Finalising a project plan
Once you have successfully completed this seminar, you would be well placed to consolidate and build on the knowledge gained by attending a Level 2 seminar.
Even if we don't have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!